Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Sunday 12 February 2012

Tidbit: CONCERT!

Hello! Alright, I apologize in advance if you were hoping for my review on The Sky is Everywhere (that is coming either later today or tomorrow), but I thought I'd do a little 'Tidbit' since I haven't done one of those in a while... So last night I went to a concert with a few of my friends and I have to say.. I don't think I have much of a voice! It was the Simple Plan concert with These Kids Wear Crowns, All Time Low and Marianas Trench. If you haven't heard of them... I'd suggest youtubing one of them ASAP (if you like kind of.. pop/rock/punk (but not punk)/upbeat music. All of them are Canadian except for All Time Low and I have to say this, Canada seriously produces some great musicians. As does Europe, wouldn't you say so? *Canadian Pride!!!*

Marianas Trench
So yes, the concert. It was the most fun I've had in so long! I can't remember the last time I have smiled, screamed, laughed nor talked so much! All four of the bands really know how to work up a crowd and engage the audience. If you ever have the chance to see Simple Plan, take it! They're so amazing! As are the other four!
Simple Plan

If you could pick one band/singer to see in concert, who would it be? For me, I'm dying to see Ed Sheeran in concert but all the tickets for the Snow Patrol concert that he's opening for are sold out! *rampage!!!* And I'd love to see Hedley or Taylor Swift! Haha ok so that was three, and now I can check off MT and SP off my list! 

~Kristy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...