Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Wednesday 15 February 2012

'W' squared Wednesday -2

Something kind of funny happened to me today in English class. My teacher was reviewing paragraph structures with us and suddenly said: "I don't know any person that willingly takes time out of their sunny, Friday afternoon to write about what they just read." Everyone kind of laughed and I said quietly to the guy next to me "I do..." and he laughed so hard! Then my one of my friends who is constantly checking my posts was like "Oh yeah! Kristy does almost all the time!" My teacher just looked at me and said, "Well that's... different."  *Blogger Pride!!!* :)

Alright, on to todays meme; I thought I might start just calling these W squared, because it's a lot easier. So here's the two books I am desperately needing (one published, one not-published).

Waiting for:

Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver. Release date is February 28th 2012... AHHHHH!!!! I NEED THIS BOOK NOW!!!!! I finished Delirium a few days ago and I was both banging my head on the wall for waiting this long to read it and also for not just waiting until Pandemonium came out so I could read them back-to-back! But no... I have to wait another 13 days like all the other people who weren't able to receive and ARC. But as soon as it comes out, zoom! I'm running to the bookstore!


Wanting:

Everneath by Brodi Ashton. It came out January 24th and I am still waiting for it to come in to my local book store and stay there! I have heard so many great things about this book and I think the plot sounds really interesting. Different from what I usually read. And plus... how can anyone resist that cover?


Let me know if you've read either of these and if you liked them! I'd love to hear your opinions!
~Kristy
P.S. My review and thoughts on Delirium will be coming soon, just as soon as I can find another book to read out of my ginormous pile of to-reads!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...