Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Sunday 25 March 2012

In My Mailbox (8)

This weekly meme is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. Every Sunday I'll put up which books I bought, borrowed or received for review. This way you'll have a little sneak peek on the reviews to look forward to soon! Just a warning for this post though, my 'a' key isn't working so if I do a typo, it's because  I forgot to 'paste'. :P Here's the books I got this week!

Bought:

     

 Library:




Borrowed:


Received from Netgalley:


Wow, I just realized that makes a little pyramid! Those are the books I got this week and I'm hoping that next week I will be able to say I finished a few! I can't wait for 'Across the Universe' because I'm possibly going to the 'Spring into the Future' book tour in Seattle on May 5th to meet Tahereh Mafi (Shatter Me) and Beth Revis! Will any of you be going to one of their stops? I wish Anna Carey (Eve) was coming to the Seattle stop as well, but I can't complain, seeing as Tahereh is one of my new favorite authors! Here's the facebook page for more info on the tour and chances to win some amazing prizes: Spring into the Future.

Have a great day everyone!
~Kristy 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I watched the "It's Kind of a Funny Story" movie last year or something, and it took me some time to notice that it was based on a novel - Something I usually find very annoying. Argh! Hope you enjoy it and the rest of your haul!! :)

    Patricia // My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...