Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Thursday 14 June 2012

TGIF: Title Reveals!!!

So, I was just browsing my dashboard and saw that Words I Write Crazy had posted a reveal for two sequels I'm really looking forward to! So then I thought, well hey I should look around for more titles that I had no clue about. So I found a few and I am so freaking excited!!! You may or may not know about some of these, but I've missed the announcements on them, so I thought I'd  share!


1. Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead (Bloodlines #3) - IT HAS A NAME. !!!!! Oh my Rowling. I cannot describe how excited I am for this book. Once there's a date you can be sure that I will have a page dedicated to a countdown for it!

2. Boundless by Cynthia Hand (Unearthly #3) - As much as Hallowed kind of disappointed me, I'm still really excited fo this! I can't wait to find out what happens with Clara and Christian and Tucker!

3. Dead Silence by Kimberly Derting (The Body Finder #4) - I love these books! They're so cool and creepy, and the title of this one implies some pretty big changes!

4. The Rising by Kelley Armstrong (Darkness Rising #4) - I haven't even been able to finish the second book, but I will soon! These books are really cool!

5. Rise by Anna Carey (Eve #3) - I'm SO excited to read Once! To even think about this one is torture!

Anyways, those are just a few titles I was excited about. If you've found out about any cool new titles, let me know! I'd love to hear about them!

Happy Friday!
-Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...