Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Saturday 5 January 2013

Stacking the Shelves (23)


Stacking the Shelves is a book haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews -This is a great way for us to share what books we added to our shelves each week!

My first Stacking the Shelves of 2013! Hi guys! It's been a while since I've posted a haul... I haven't gotten many books over the holidays but the ones I did receive are fabulous!

Gifted:




 Purchased:        

 Coles was having a great sale and I got Beautiful Redemption for 30% off! As well as some non-fiction books that I haven't shown. What did you get this week or over the holidays? Leave me a link to your haul and I'll check it out!

Happy reading,
Kristy

3 comments:

  1. I still need to read The Casual Vacancy and see how it is! Can't wait to read your review!

    Here's Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I borrowed The Casual Vacancy this week from my stepmother, it will be on my haul next week so i hope we both enjoy it!

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the casual vacancy? i will have to check it out.

    Check out my Weeks Haul

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...