Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Goals for 2013

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic is Top Ten Bookish Goals For 2013.

1. This is an important one for me: To get at least one review up a week. In the last few months of 2012 I was so stressed out because of school and hardly any reviews were going up, but I'm trying to work out a system and schedule posts a lot more in advance.

2. Participate more in the blogging community! It's going to be my 1 year blogoversary on the 14th and I'd like to spend this year participating a lot more with my fellow book bloggers!

3. Reach out to bloggers and introduce myself. I haven't made many blogger friends yet, and I'd like to try and introduce myself to some bloggers that I admire this year.

4.  Read at least 30 pages every day. I used to have no problem with this. I would read 230 pages each day. But because of school, I've slacked a lot. I've taken to watching a lot more tv (I got hooked on Doctor Who a couple months ago... Bad idea) and I think it was to give my mind a break. But I've MISSED BOOKS! 

5. Not buy too many books this year! I have spent WAY to much money this year because I felt like that's what I needed to do to fit in with the book bloggers. But I need to start learning how to control my money and only buy books when I absolutely NEED them (a few sequels that are coming out soon...) or when/if I ever don't have anything on my TBR (like that's gonna happen). 

6. Pay off my library fines! I am so terrible about returning library books and have a pretty big fine, but this year that will get payed off!

7. Go to more author signings and book events! There aren't many around where I live, but there are quite a few across the border in Seattle, so maybe this will be for next year once I can drive on my own, (I need to be 17)  but I'd love to try and meet as many authors as I can.


8. Film a bookshelf tour! I promised one a long time ago, and it still hasn't happened yet! But who knows, maybe for the blogoversary?


9. Start doing video reviews. I've always wanted to do vlogs and stuff on YouTube but never got around to it. I think this is the year I want to start!


10. Comment back! I've been SLACKING on this! In the beginning I used to comment back on other's blogs all the time, but I just have not been lately. I am sorry!


Those are just 10 of my bookish goals for the year. I have quite a few more and am excited to try and complete those as well. Leave me a link in the comments to your TTT and I'll check it out AND comment back! ;)


Happy Tuesday!
~Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...