Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Saturday 9 February 2013

Stacking the Shelves (25)

Stacking the Shelves is a book haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews -This is a great way for us to share what books we added to our shelves each.

Purchased:

...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I was looking in every place they sold books in each airport we went to on Wednesday, and when my friend finally found it, basically the GIF above describes my first reaction! UNRAVEL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm reading it today and that's all I want to do! I would have started it earlier but I want to take my time with it! That's the book I got this week.. What did you add to your shelves? Leave me a link and I'll check out your haul! :D

Happy reading!!!
~Kristy

6 comments:

  1. Hahah I love your enthusiasm for Unravel Me! I'm actually reading it right now too! I've literally heard nothing but amazing things about it. I hope we both love it!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I'm glad you found a copy! I still haven't read the first book, but I really want to now that everyone is obsessing over this one!

    Hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    PS.Your blog is so adorable! I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, another blog with Unravel Me. I really should add it to my very big TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to read Shatter Me. But I'm glad you found a copy. Great post. I loved the emotion you have behind this book.

    I'm a new GFC/Linky/Networked blogs follower.

    Check out my post here

    Enjoy your books!

    ~Danica Page@Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait to begin Unravel Me! I've been dying to read it for over a year and I finally got it in the mail today, but unfortunately I have to wait until there's a gap between review books to begin (agh!)

    Anyways, I hope you're enjoying it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. I haven't read those books. But my cousin loved Shatter Me, so I bet she will be super excited to read Unravel Me.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...