Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Friday 1 March 2013

February Wrap Up!

Ok yeah remember how I said I'd be filming this? Maybe not...

It's time for my February Wrap-Up! February was a weird month, as it usually is. It goes by way too fast... It's amazing what two/three days can do! But a lot happened on the blog that was extremely exciting, so here's a look at that!

Books I Read
Big Blogging Moments

New blog design! Evie @ Bookish created an absolutely gorgeous new design for me that I'm totally in love with! I'm so pleased with how it turned out!

I hit 750 GFC followers! I am so shocked that I hit such a huge milestone and I wanted to thank you guys by doing a giveaway! It's still on for just under a week!

Most Popular Review


March TBR-ish



 Favourite Randoms

 I went to Ottawa with school! It was so much fun and so cold! I learned a lot and it was a great experience. See my video on it HERE

My friends and I had a bonfire a couple weeks ago and burned all of last semester's homework! It was such a great stress reliever and a lot of fun! So many great memories from that night!

That's it for my monthly wrap-up! February was short but fun! I'm excited to start March and see what it has to offer! Leave me a link if you did a wrap up for February or something similar and I'll check it out!

Happy March 1st!
~Kristy


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on reaching your goal of 750 followers, well deserved. Your design is really cool. Sounds like you had a fun month. For my monthly round-up you can check it out here if you like:

    http://asupersunnyspot.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/monthly-roundup-february.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by. I am very excited to start The Selection, it sounds so good. Thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...