Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Sunday 2 June 2013

May Wrap-Up!

Hey guys! So another month has passed and I must say, it went by SO quickly!! But May was a good month in my life! I went to Vancouver with two of my besties, read some awesome books AND May means school's almost out!! YAY! Alright, so here's the wrap-up!

Books I Read
  • Geek Girl by Holly Smale My Review|Goodreads
  • How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True by Sarah Strohmeyer My Review | Goodreads
  • The Program by Suzanne Young (Review to come)
  • Click to Subscribe by L.M. Augustine  My Review Goodreads
  • The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler My Review | Goodreads
  • Sever by Lauren DeStefano (Review to come)
  • Just One Day by Gayle Forman (Review to come)

Most Popular Review

June TBR-ish






Random Favourites


So my friend told me that I should watch this show and I decided to watch one episode one night and basically the next evening I had completely caught up. LOVE THIS SHOW!



So that's May for me! I had a pretty good month and can't wait to jump into June!! If you did a wrap-up post, leave me a link!

Happy reading!
~Kristy













1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Sounds like you had a great week!
    I've been emailing you since last month and ever got a response. I won your giveaway in the beginning of May but never heard back or got the book. I emailed you again but I suspect my email is going to your spam? Just wanted to let you know!!

    Diamond "Dee" @ Dee's Reads
    Email- diamond dot Cronen dot 48 @ my dot csun dot edu

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...