Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors Who Deserve More Recognition



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic  is : Top Ten Authors Who Deserve More Recognition.

1. Katherine Longshore (Gilt, Tarnish) - Her books are both beautifully written, emotional and make you really connect with the characters, even though they once were real people.

2. Daria Snadowsky (Anatomy of a Boyfriend) - Daria's books are brutally honest about subjects that a lot of YA authors shy away from. She's not afraid to be blunt about important things like sexuality in a teen's life. 

3. Tara Woolpy (Raising Wild Ginger) - Tara writes books for adults and I've only read one, but it was emotionally heart-wrenching and very well written.

4. Hannah Harrington (Saving June) -  I think this book deserves a lot more attention than it received... it was great!

5. Nina LaCour (The Disenchantments) - I adored this book last year and am dying to see what comes next from this author... She's very talented!

6. Jess Rothenberg (The Catastrophic History of You and Me) - I personally believed that this was one of the best books of last year and I wish Rothenberg received more recognition on how amazing her book was!


These are all I can think of right now! There are plenty more but it's close to 1am and I need to go to bed! Leave me a link if you did this post this week!

Happy reading!
~Kristy

2 comments:

  1. I have The Disenchantments on my TBR pile, I guesss I need to hurry and read it!
    Great list!

    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I'm looking forward to checking it all out. Thanks for your thoughts!

    Ann@Blogging E-books

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...