Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Friday 3 January 2014

TGIF: Firmoo Glasses Review




Hey guys! Okay, so I've been DYING to write this post, but with school and general busy-ness, it's been hard for me to post anything other than apologies for my absences, but now I'm starting the year off with an unusual-for-this-blog post! A few months ago I was contacted by Firmoo glasses and asked to try out a pair in exchange for a review. (with pictures, which is why you can now see what I look like!) I usually am hesitant about offers like this, but I know that many of y'all have glasses, as I do, for reading and so I thought I'd give it a shot and tell you guys about this! 

Firmoo is an online glasses company that sells prescription, non prescription and sun glasses and they even have a promotion where you can get your first pair free! A friend of mine actually ordered her every day glasses from the site after I had mentioned it to her and she loves them!  
Here's a blurb about them from their site: 


"Firmoo is the world's most popular online eyeglasses store. Vision and Fashion the Frugal Way is the ultimate goal of Firmoo, so it has always committed itself to providing customers with high-quality and fashionable eyewear at the most affordable prices. Years of expertise in optical industry enable firmoo.com to offer varieties of prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses in a frugal way and to be the ultimate fashion events guide. Since the establishment of our company, we have served over 300,000+ customers and now we also have 470,000+ fans on facebook. We have always been committed ourselves to offering customers the best quality products at the most affordable prices, 85%~90% lower than that in the brick-and-mortar optical stores. Moreover, all our glasses are free for first-time customers."

I know, you're probably thinking: Okay, seriously? An online glasses store? How would you know if you looked good in them? BUT here's the cool thing. (Wow, I sound like a cheesy commercial...) Firmoo has a virtual try-on system where you upload a picture of yourself and measure the distance between your pupils and then voilĂ ! It's actually pretty handy! I was thinking of ordering this really cute pair of glasses, but then I 'tried them on' and um, no. They did NOT look good. Nothing virtual like this will ever be 100% accurate, but it's dang near close. According to Firmoo, 98% of customers find their perfect glasses with the try on system! I love the glasses I picked and wear them a lot, as I didn't get a prescription in them, since I didn't know mine. (oops!)

Each pair of glasses comes with a case and cleaning cloth and at least from my experience, they're really nice glasses. Good quality, sturdy and stylish! I got a pair of pretty typical black square frames but I got a matte finish, just for something kind of subtle and a little different. 

If you're in need of some new glasses or just want to add more specs to your collection, I'd highly suggest using Firmoo. It's easy to use and there is a ton of selection! As a reader and blogger, most of my time is spent staring at a book page or a computer screen and my eyes are always strained. Glasses are definitely essential for someone like me!

Happy reading!
~Kristy








1 comment:

  1. He glasses are very simple and professional look. At optickart.in,We are proud to provide excellent customer service and satisfaction with all of our top quality prescription eyeglasses, including eyeglasses,sunglasses, and prescription sunglasses.
    Buy Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...