Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Monday 10 March 2014

Review: Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi

Author: Veronica Rossi
Publisher: HarperCollins
Page Count:  389 pages, Hardcover
Date Published: January 28th, 2014
Find it on Goodreads: Into the Still Blue
Source: Purchased



The race to the Still Blue has reached a stalemate. Aria and Perry are determined to find this last safe haven from the Aether storms before Sable and Hess do--and they are just as determined to stay together.
Within the confines of a cave they're using as a makeshift refuge, they struggle to reconcile their people, Dwellers and Outsiders, who are united only in their hatred of their desperate situation. Meanwhile, time is running out to rescue Cinder, who was abducted by Hess and Sable for his unique abilities. Then Roar arrives in a grief-stricken fury, endangering all with his need for revenge.
Out of options, Perry and Aria assemble an unlikely team for an impossible rescue mission. Cinder isn't just the key to unlocking the Still Blue and their only hope for survival--he's also their friend. And in a dying world, the bonds between people are what matter most.
In this final book in her earth-shattering Under the Never Sky trilogy, Veronica Rossi raises the stakes to their absolute limit and brings her epic love story to an unforgettable close.




GUYS...
THIS BOOK...


I AM BOTH SO HAPPY AND SO SAD.
I DON'T WANT THIS SERIES TO BE OVER, BUT OMG WAS IT EVER GOOD!

Ok, so I feel like with each book, this series just got better and better. When I read the first one, I really liked it and then I LOVED the second one, so when it came to the finale, I was so nervous that I was going to be disappointed... 


It was SO GOOD. 

Veronica Rossi... 

And the thing is, I don't even know if it was as amazing as I've made it to be in my head, but I just was SO happy with the ending after this thing that happened ended up not being true... Like, there was this one moment in the book where I almost threw it across the room in an ultimate anger, but then something else happened and it was the biggest relief and just...


I really wish I could talk about more of what happened in the book, but I really wouldn't want to spoil anything for anyone who hasn't read it. All I can really say is that I loved this ending and was so happy with it. I loved reading about Aria's and Perry's adventure and exploring their world even more and am so sad to leave it, but was so pleased with the ending! 

I know this review isn't really much other than me freaking out about the book, but I find when there's a series I love like this one, it's hard for me to describe how I felt about the finale, unless I really disliked it. I just know that when I finished this book, I was so sad it was done, yet I felt so satisfied with the way Rossi ended her epic trilogy. If you have not yet read the Under the Never Sky trilogy, I seriously recommend that you do!


What about you guys? Have you read this series? How did you like the finale? Are you able to explain your feelings for this book better than I can? 
P.S. Hope y'all don't mind the Supernatural GIFs :P
Happy reading!
~Kristy


1 comment:

  1. IT WAS SO GOOD :) There were definitely parts I was not expecting but it kept me on my toes and it was a perfect ending. It is one of my favorite series!!

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...