Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Friday 21 March 2014

TGIF: Spring TBR

Hey all! I've been absent the last week and a bit due to general business, as always, but I've actually been reading a lot this week! So hopefully that means I will be good and get my reviews up and scheduled in advance instead of scrambling last minute as per usual... :) 

Anyway, since I missed this week's Top Ten Tuesday, I thought I'd still put up the books I'm planning on reading this spring, so that hopefully I can commit to them!




 

 

These are all books I've either had on my shelf for a while and NEED to read to make room for new ones, or just personal reading goals, like #7 and #8... I'm really loving reading these epically huge books that take forever... It's kind of nice, sticking with the characters for longer than the usual 300-400 pages of a YA novel. BUT that doesn't mean I don't still love my YA! I've been really good with my reading lately and can't wait to see what the spring brings! My uni courses end mid-April, so I'll have a lot more free time when those are over and then in early June, high school is over... SUMMER! I can feel it already!

Alright, I must dash, as I am catching a plane to Edmonton in a few hours for a weekend trip and still haven't slept! Good night all! Or good day, depending on your location... :)

Happy reading!
~Kristy







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...