Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books People Tell Me I NEED to Read

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic  is: Top Ten Books People Tell Me I Need to Read.

1. The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen – My friend Michelle and a few of her bookish friends who work with her cannot stop talking about this book! And at one point when I met up with them, they were all telling me I needed to read it, so I'm quite curious about that!

2. Cinder by Marissa Meyer – I know this is a huge favourite for a lot of people, but I'm so hesitant to read it... I've been on page 40 something for ages now.

3. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken – there's a girl who works at my favourite bookstore who constantly tells me I need to read this!

4. The Archived by Victoria Schwab – I know this is one that everyone seemed to love last year.

5. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare – Don't even get me started.

6. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare – See above. 

7. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa – I own this but haven't gotten around to it, even though everyone always says it's amazing!

8. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien – *cringes* I know, I know. 

9. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart – wowowow do I ever hear "you need to read this!!!"

10.   The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey – Well isn't this book just crazy hyped. I get it, I need to read this. 


Anywho, those are some books I hear a lot of "you HAVE to read this" about! Leave me a link to your TTT and I'll check it out :)

Happy reading!
~Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...