Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I Want To Be For Halloween

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic  is: Top Ten Characters I Want to Be For Halloween (Books/Movies/TV shows)

I'm actually being a character from the show Supernatural for Halloween this year! Go fictional characters! I'm being the fem version of Castiel on Friday and I'm so excited!! I've cosplayed this character before and it's a pretty easy costume, plus super fun! Here are ten other characters I'd love to be for Halloween, from books, movies, and TV shows!



1. Elizabeth Bennet, Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen

(a bonus would be if I could find a dude willing to dress up as Mr. Darcy with me)



2. Hester Prynne, The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne


3. Frodo Baggins, The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien


4. Sherlock Holmes, Sherlock Holmes Novels by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle


5. Katniss Everdeen, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
I know it's super common, but I mean, it's Katniss. I want to do it once.


6. Hermione Granger,  Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
Confession: I've already been Hermione for Halloween. Twice. But I don't care, she's my ultimate favourite.


7. The Evil Queen from Once Upon a Time


8. Daisy Buchanan, The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald



9. The 10th Doctor from Doctor Who



10. Emily from The Corpse Bride


Those are all costumes that I want to try one year for Halloween! Who are you dressing up as this halloween?

Happy reading!
~Kristy

2 comments:

  1. Yes, the evil queen from Once would be an awesome costume! Katniss is super popular but it is definitely a do once costume :) Great list!

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...